Jamielyn at iheartnaptime.net has some great back to school ideas - late yes, but there has to be some ideas you can use. Really like the cute clipboards, ruler wreath, and all the neat print ables.
This is my done list:
- tidying, laundry, and reclaiming the computer desk. I almost conquered it two weeks ago, but then life happened again . . .
- organization in the pantry, a linen closet, and a small storage closet used for other miscellaneous items like fabric storage
- shopping my house for items to be used in a different way or place
- made valances for our kitchen with fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby 4-6 years ago - may reveal in a later post.
- gathered and tagged items for fall consignment sale
- collected ideas on Pinterest
Southern Cal Boy is on a roll. He repaired the light switch in the upstairs hall and installed new bamboo roman shades in the living room.
The Jedi Training Camp details are still coming.